City 'Z is a ready to ride, folding electric bike.
Suitable for adults, children and special needs riders.
- Low speed motor option
- Remote kill switch option for carers
- Adjustable radius cranks
- Optional stabiliser wheels allowing tricycle like performance
Try before you buy. We are a specialist electric bike shop. We urge you to try our bikes before you make a buying decision.
- Enquiry Form
Here is a folding Electric bike at a competitive price that will tick most of the boxes.
- Ready to ride. No assembly required.
- Tested in Australia. We adjust the brakes, gears, spokes, check every nut, bolt, screw and inflate the tyres then test ride.
- Samsung Lithium battery. Providing 12 months full replacement then 12 months at 50%. Before you order a bike online ask about their battery warranty and get it in writing.
- Australian registered and approved charger. If it is not Australian approved and displaying the “C tick” symbol it is illegal.
- Aircraft grade (6061) aluminium frame and wheels with high quality stainless steel spokes.
- Quality Kenda tyres.
- Light weight 21.4Kg. Compare this against the others.
- Low saddle height 68cm adjustable to 85cm. This is an important feature.
- Low step through.
- Try before you buy. We are a specialist electric bike shop. We urge you to try our bikes before you make a buying decision.
|Frame||Folding 6061 Aircraft grade alloy|
|Battery||36V 10.4Ah Samsung Lithium|
|Motor||Bafang Brushless 25W|
|Gears||Shimano Tourney 6 Sped|
|Tyres||Kenda 20” x 1.75|
|Wheels||Double walled 6061 aircraft grade|
|Spokes||Black painted high grade stainless steel|
|Handlebar assy||Alloy with height and bar angle adjustment|
|BB Set||Sealed NECO|
|Saddle||Soft comfort saddle|
|Pedals||Folding with ball bearings and reflectors|
|Display||LED with 6 level pedal assist with 6k/h button and start assist function|
|Mudguards||Alloy painted with alloy stays|
|Kick Stand||Centre mounted alloy genuine e-bike heavy duty|