City ‘Z 2+2 is a 20 inch Step through folding electric bike with adult training wheels.
Try before you buy. We are a specialist electric bike shop. We urge you to try our bikes before you make a buying decision.
Out of stock
- Enquiry Form
20 inch Step through folding electric bike with adult training wheels.
This is an excellent option to a tricycle. A quality folding e-bike with very flexible saddle height and low step through. Fitted with heavy duty training wheels that don’t rock the bike from side to side
It has a 250W motor and EN 15194 certification. Battery is a 36V 10.4A Samsung.
Quite a few customers ask for training wheels because of balance issues or special needs. We hate training wheels but this bike gets our tick of approval and the reasons for this are:-
- Track width is 68cm “That is tricycle width.”
- All four wheels include pneumatic tyres.
- Front wheel motor drive enables us to position all 3 rear wheels firmly on the road avoiding the see saw effect with traditional training wheels.
- Bike is firm to mount when starting and stopping.
- Folding feature allows transport in a hatchback.
- Low step through makes it easy to get on and off.
- Total weight is 27.4Kg or 24.7Kg with the battery removed.
- One size fits all. The flexibility of this bike allows almost any size rider to fit comfortably, because the saddle can drop as low as 67cm and raise as high as 96cm then the head stem can be raised and lowered as well as tilted to allow up, down, forward or backward positioning of the handlebar.
- An optional remote kill switch with a range of up to 300M can be provided to allow a carer to start or stop the motor for special needs riders.
- Crank length reduction option can be offered to riders with limited knee flexibility.
- Special pedal option to hold and position the foot thus avoiding feet from slipping off the pedals for special needs
|Frame||6061 Aircraft grade aluminium frame|
|Battery||Samsung 36V 10.4 Ah battery|
|Motor||High torque 250W Bafang motor|
|Gears||Shimano 6 speed gears|
|Tyres||Kenda 20” x 1.75” tyres|
|Wheels||6061 Alloy double wall rims|
|Spokes||Stainless steel spokes|
6 Level PAS and walk button. Fully assembled and tested. Test rides available. Folded dim L 86cm x W 79cm H 68.5cm.
Remote Kill Switch $336.00
Special Needs pedals $34.00
Quick release basket $38.00